| QUARTZ AND CERAMIC HEATERS
- With its special ceramic body, it absorbs harmful rays and gives the closest heating to
- It is preferred in laboratories and pharmaceutical industry with its sanitary, clean, dust free surface.
- With its closed heaters feature, oxidation of the heaters is prevented and it provides a
longer usage time than open heaters.
- It is a heater, not a burner.
- The high surface heat that occurs in open heaters does not occur in ceramic heaters.
Thus, burning or scorching of the object is prevented in areas intended for use.
- Thanks to the wide ceramic surface, more heating occurs compared to the heaters of the same power and provides energy savings.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
DOWNLOAD PDF CATALOGUE